How to install Secure Net client
Follow the instruction below to install Secure Net client program to the computer:
- Download Secure Net installation file (download link);
- Run the installation file;
- Follow the installation program instructions;
- Secure Net is ready to use after the installation.
How to start with Secure Net
Follow the instruction below to start work with Secure Net:
- Run installed Secure Net program and wait for the activation window (Screenshot 1);
Each computer have Secure Net installed for the first time should be added to the list of active computers.
|Screenshot 1: The Secure Net activation window.
- Click on the "Copy computer ID to clipboard" link;
- Click on the "Activate program" link;
The "Sign in" page of www.gosecure.eu will open after clicking. If it is not, see the "Appendix 1" at the page end.
- Sign in at the "Sign in" page or create a new account if you don't have one yet;
The "Secure Net account management" page will open after signing in. If it is not, please see the "Appendix 2" at the page end.
- Paste the your computer ID to the "Computer ID" field from the clipboard;
If the clipboard doesn't contains the computer ID, click on the "Copy the computer ID to clipboard" link again.
- Choose the prefer Internet connection speed;
- Click the "Add computer" button;
- Wait 5 or more minutes and then press the "OK" button in Secure Net program window (Screenshot 1);
- At this point Secure Net tries to establish connection with our VPN server;
If it's any problems with the connection, please contact us.
- When the connection will be established the connection status in the Secure Net program will be changed to the "Connected".
If the "Sign in" page wasn't open click the link below and go next instruction point.
If the "Secure Net account management" page wasn't open click the link below and go next instruction point.
Back to Secure Net page
Back to page top